SHE & SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
Our Company is committed to the goal of sustainable development by balancing social, environmental and economic considerations whilst managing its businesses. It will develop leadership committed to Safety, Health and Environment and strive to adhere to best standards of SHE management system in its entire operation and thus contribute to the overall betterment of employees, communities and other stakeholders.
Health and Safety
We committed to operating in a safe manner and work towards an accident free workplace by:
- Providing Health & Safety training across all levels of organisational hierarchy.
- Abiding by applicable regulations and maintaining a positive culture of health & safety.
- Identifying and mitigating occupational health and hygiene hazards.
- Actively engaging with contractors, suppliers and business partners for safe performance of their part of responsibility.
- Reporting and investigating all incidents to prevent recurrence.
- Periodically auditing and reviewing progress for continual improvement.
We aims to preserve the ecological balance in its areas of operations by:
- Adhering to environmental standards and applicable environmental legislations thereby minimizing the environmental impacts of its operations.
- Improving energy efficiency, reducing emissions to air, water and land by using best available technology and thereby address to the cause of climate change.
- Working with stakeholders to mitigate the environmental impacts of product life cycle and the supply chain.
We will strive to provide a SHE conductive work ambience to all its employees and contribute to the social and economic development of communities associated with its operations or in its neighbourhood. To achieve this, We will:
- Identify communities and other stakeholders associated with its operations and/or in its neighbourhood and actively engage with them throughout the life cycle of its operations.
- Work with governments – Central & State, Local authorities, inter-governmental and non-governmental organizations, trade associations and other concerned parties to develop and support projects for the benefit of the communities where it operates.
- Treat all employees including indirect personnel engaged for and/or in connection with Company’s operation/activity equally in the matters of health, safety and well-being.
- Strictly enforce a smoke, drug and alcohol free workplace and work towards minimizing adverse effect of occupational hazards to the best of its ability.
- News & Updates (4)